No, because the Rendin fee isn't equivalent to deposit what (most likely) will be returned to the tenant after the tenancy. It's a fee for the service we provide during the rental agreement's validity period.
Rendin service consists of:
- Access to legally compliant rental agreement draft by our lawyer, plus other relevant rental documentation
- Deposit-free renting to a tenant
- Payments guarantee to the landlord
- Property protection for landlord
- Free legal advice to both parties
- Support in three languages (Estonian, English and Russian)